miércoles, 5 de enero de 2011

Underwear

For a while, i will be on underwear. I think that people use to show a special suit for every single situation they take part of. From this quite non average way of mine on, I won't dress any shirt: Nor shoes, nor trousers. I probably be vulnerable to any kind of bullet, Though my gaze will wait to the time when leafs falls apart, always with my naked chest waiting for your arms, for that simple but special hug.

I think I don't deserve any sort of sympathy... Is it me, or is something normal to worry about? There's to much potential pain waiting for us... waiting to turn on pure painful energy.

I guess that very deep in your mind, you've realized that these messages are inspired on your facilities... At least I can dream with that. (And of course, even on underwear)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario